ColorVu Technology works to provide full colour images 24/7. The cameras in this series are able to achieve this with a large iris, high-performance sensor and supplement lighting. Large apertures and advanced sensors combine to provide a much clearer and valuable images, no matter how low the light level.
The Hikvision Turbo HD X series of cameras has a built-in detector that captures infrared light emitted by human bodies, distinguishing it from other visual ‘noise’. Once the camera detects a potential intruder, its built-in siren flashes red and blue light and a loud sound with the aim of frightening the intruder away.
- Connectable to HD-TVI, AHD, IP, CVI & analogue cameras
- Up to 2ch 4MP ONVIF conformant IP cameras input
- Long distance transmission over twisted pair cable & coax cable
- H.265+ compression improves encoding efficiency by up to 50% & reduces data storage costs
- HDMI output at up to (3840 x 2160)
- VGA output at up to (1920 x 1080)
- Smart search for efficient playback
- H.265+ can be enabled to improve encoding efficiency and reduce data storage costs
- Full channel recording at up to 5 MP resolution
- Supports real-time 5MP
Please note that all Hikvision products are install only
Please contact us prior to placing any orders, geographical restrictions and further T&C apply