POC - MAKING INSTALLATIONS A LOT SIMPLER!
Power over Coaxial (PoC) basically means that power for the camera is supplied by the DVR via coaxial video cable (RG59 or similar), this removes the requirement for separate cables and power supplies which would otherwise be needed to power your cameras. For installers this means a much more time and cost efficient
PoC can be used on cable runs up to 200 metres and is available in 4,8 and 16 channel DVRs (models ending /P), a full complement of TVI PoC cameras are also available (models ending E) which together offer a cost effective and time saving solution to your TVI installations.
PLEASE NOTE: All PoC cameras can also work on non PoC recorders
1. All PoC capable TVI cameras can be powered locally via a separate power supply allowing them to be used on a none PoC TVI DVR
2. All none PoC TVI cameras can work on a PoC capable TVI DVR as the camera is powered via a separate power supply and PoC will
only transmit when requested to by a compatible camera
3. PoC transmission has generally been used through RG59 coaxial or similar cable, however with the release of our HAY-HDVB01POC-PT it can now also be used through CAT5 offering even greater flexibility of install.
- 2MP high performance CMOS
- 2.8 - 12mm motorized varifocal lens
- 24-hour colour image
- Colour day/night
- OSD menu
- Smart Light
- Up to 40m white light distance
- IP68 weatherproof
- 130dB wide dynamic range
- 12V DC/24 VAC
|LENS||2.8-12mm Motorized Varifocal Lens|
|MAX RESOLUTION||1920 x 1080|
|INTERNAL / EXTERNAL||External|
|POWER||12C DC/24 VAC & PoC.at|
Please note that all Hikvision products are install only
Please contact us prior to placing any orders, geographical restrictions and further T&C apply