The TP-Link Gigabit Unmanaged Switch TL-SG105/TL-SG108/TL-SG116 provide an easy way to expand your wired network. With all ports support Auto-MDI/MDIX, there’s no need to worry about the type of cable to use. Featuring full duplex mode, TL-SG105/TL-SG108/TL-SG116 can send and receive data at a rate up to 2000Mbps, making it an ideal choice for expanding your high performance wired network. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology, TL-SG105/TL-SG108/TL-SG116 can save power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
- 5 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves the power up to 84%
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Steel housing, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Support 802.1p/DSCP QoS* and IGMP Snooping function
- Plug and play ,no configuration needed * For V2 and later version
- W x D x H: 99.8 x 98 x 25 mm (3.9 x 3.9 x 1.0 in)